Monday, November 2, 2009

wait. .still waiting. .

dis one should be a korean song but i translate it. .
enjoy yah!


Waiting for the time

quietly closing my eyes,i see in front of me
what i once tried so hard to forget
yours mine n the song


do you still remember
wat we experienced together?
those happy times
i can only wait
i can say nothing
watching your tears flow
we can only love each other
compared with the pain of regretting you
this is more easier
can you not return to my side?


i should quietly let you go
as i stood to that place again
looking at you walking slowly away
silently crying

in such a cool reason
even you return once more


dis song hurts me when i heard it. . .

the best way is to let go of ...................

so i'm on my way to do that. . .
rite now, i'll take care of my heart. . . . .



peace no couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment